Ok- I was commissioned by Megan to come up with 10 little known facts about myself. Some may be new to you!!
1. I either want to get my nose pierced (a tiny little diamond- not a giant ring!) or a tattoo. My husband, however forbids this.
2. I have 2 left feet-- I cant dance to save my life. I once bought a "dance" work out video in hopes of both losing weight and gaining some sweet moves.
3. I really would love to go to medical school; I'll settle (later on) for an NP, PA, or midwifery school.
4. I love traveling new places; I've been to England, France, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, Mexico, Honduras, The Bahamas, Puerto Rico, The Virgin Islands, Hawaii and various other states in the US. I still am hoping to see New York, Seattle, the Grand Canyon, San Francisco, and make it back to Paris one day.
5. When I was little, my favorite dress was picked up off the side of the road by my Nana. My mother hated it and I wore it almost everyday. I, of course, didnt know all of this until I was about 14.
6. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day; I could eat it for lunch & dinner too! Unfortunately, Jordan doesn't really eat breakfast.
7. I've thought long & hard about going blonde. Of course, I'd have to lighten my eyebrows too.
8. I consider moving to Texas my greatest accomplishment (outside of my relationship with Jesus). I couldn't have done it without my husband.
9. My favorite pizza is Round Table Pizza. We must have eaten there 4-5 times over our honeymoon, and recently were able to have more RTP on our trip to California! Delicious!!!
10. God speaks to me through His creation. I never feel closer to Him than when I'm outside seeing new and beautiful things. It's probably one good reason I love to fly (and stare out the window at the Earth) to new places.
Now if you're (still) reading this- it's your turn!!
Current song stuck in my head: Sweeter than This by Katie Herzig