Monday, December 29, 2008

The end of a (short) Era

After much consideration, I've deleted my work blog. 

There were several reasons why I did it, I'm sorry to those of you who were avid readers... and dont worry- the best of stories will still be told. I love my  job and will continue to talk about it as often as people let me. 

Dont even try and click on the old links... it's really gone. 

In other much more depressing news, It's back to the dentist again tomorrow. Man, I hate that place. I think my tongue is starting to improve some more- I am beginning to feel cold things again. It's really subtle, but it's there. I've checked with my dentist again and again about whether or not this is ever going to go away, and they've always reassured me that one day the numbness will wear off. One day. So it's off for a crown-lengthening tomorrow. I still am not totally convinced it's necessary, but I cant get a crown on until this is done and I'm SO DONE with the dentist. I just want to hurry up and finish and never go back. (Not really never...) And what's the worst? I broke a tooth (a different tooth, mind you.) a few weeks ago. I am so unlucky- and my stinky husband takes horrible care of his teeth and never has problems. I take really good care of my teeth and I cant seem to stay out of the dentist! Noooooo Fair.

Today's the first day since early this month that I haven't had anything to do. No work, no traveling, no errands to run, nothing. So what did I do?? I went shopping with Samantha. It was awesome- I even meant to run at some point today and didn't do that either. Shame on me. I'm proud to say I got some really good deals at American Eagle... sweaters for less than $10? That's pretty great! After looking around the Gap, I (for the first time in years and years) had a longing for a job there just to get the discount again. I even tried a few things on, which despite being super on sale were poorly fitting and thus, stayed on the racks. 

My poor hubby is feeling under the weather, and ladies out there, we all know how sick hubbies are.... so I'm off to force fluids and push pills!

Current Song: Love Story by Taylor Swift

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Sorry to hear you aren't doing the other blog anymore...I enjoyed reading it. Glad you are keeping this one going though. Happy New Year!

Hyder said...

I'm not sure if I know what you mean by the husband comment! He must be sweet and loving when he is sick, like me! Hope Jordan feels better and have a Happy New Year.

01 09 10