I went with Bumble and Bumble Color Minded shampoo & conditioner
- My hair is noticeably more shiny!
- A small amount goes a long way. I balked at the 8oz bottle initially, but it's lasted me a lot longer than I anticipated.
- $$$$ It aint cheap. Have I made that abundantly clear already?
- Tangles galore! The conditioner seems very light and my hair gets tangled very easily.
- I couldn't tell any difference in the overall color protection. It seemed just as faded & washed out when I got it re-colored this morning as usual.
So, bottom line is that I probably would not have re-indulged in this combo unless it completely revolutionized my hair. And it didn't. So bye-bye Bumble and Bumble. I shall continue my quest for a new shampoo/conditioner routine. I'm probably equally curious about trying Kiehls and Ojon. I'm taking suggestions!
What's your favorite shampoo/conditioner combo??
Starting tomorrow, I'm doing something really special on here. A Month 4 Moms starts bright & early March 1st and will run all the way until the 30th. Check back here tomorrow to read a little more about A Month 4 Moms and what you can expect over the next month! Tell your friends! Tell your family!! Tell your friend's family! See you back here tomorrow!
PS. I didn't receive any compensation of any sort for this review. Just thought you'd like to know what I think about some shampoo. Over & Out.