Sunday, June 12, 2011

Austin-bound

Bright and early tomorrow morning, 40 folks (a ton of students and a few brave adults) will be boarding a bus for Highland Lakes! I'm super excited about youth camp this year, and I know many of our students are as well.

If you could remember, please spend a few minutes in prayer each day this week. Pray that our students would be challenged, have fun, be safe, see God, hear His word, encourage each other, and SLEEP! But mostly, that God would receive the highest glory and honor this week.

Thank you in advance to all my wonderful and lovely blog readers for the prayers I know will come our way!! You guys are the bomb.com!

We arrive back in Rockport on Friday afternoon; full report with pictures to come!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I hope and pray that you all have had a safe and wonderful week!

01 09 10