Friday, December 6, 2013

And then this happened...


And there was much weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Just kidding.

But I AM really bummed. Sure, the weather in DFW right now is treacherous and the thought of running in frigid temperatures through ice and snow for a couple of hours doesn't sound too appealing, but I am still really disappointed.

I didn't spend all this time training and ruining pedicures for nothing!



So I'm off to Google to find myself another race.


Or maybe I'll just run around my neighborhood 13.1 times.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry, Hollie!

The preschool ministry at church was hosting a really amazing Journey Through Bethlehem Brunch tomorrow that they've had to cancel. It was an awesome memory for me last year, and I just know Jack would've really gotten in this year. So sad! :(

01 09 10