Monday, April 19, 2010

Where's Waldo?

A week ago today I helped a sweet couple deliver their first son! It was a wonderful day: labor was quick and comfortable, baby was cute and healthy. Brooke & Mikey P were some of the first friends we made here in Rockport, which made the day really meaningful for me. I was overjoyed to be there for the 3 of them on that very special day!

Check out these photos (I'm in one of them!)




By the way: Update on Catherine Hanna as of yesterday morning, she was still on a ventilator. Not much change has been made, but they have decreased her oxygen settings from 70% down to 65%. As far as I know, the plan is to continue decreasing her ventilator settings by tiny bits until she can ventilate herself spontaneously and tolerate it. Please continue to pray for Catherine and her family.

No comments:

01 09 10