Sunday, November 16, 2014

30 Week Update!

Goodness gracious, it's been an awfully long time since the old blog has been active. Many apologies for that, we've been a busy little bunch here! You can expect lots of posts and updates over the next week or so. I've got a lot to catch up on! 

In the meantime, here's a quick pregnancy update. I completely missed the 28 week update, mostly because I worked that day and then never sat down long enough to write a post and snap a bump picture. Either way, nothing much has changed in the last 2 weeks, except now I'm 3/4 of the way to my due date! Check out the belly shot (here's a reference from just 10 weeks ago and then 6 weeks ago!):

Total Weight Gain: Somewhere between 22-24lbs now. Sheesh. So far, I am replicating the exact same weight gain pattern with Isaac: steady at first, then a giant leap at 28 weeks, followed by very small increases over the last 10 weeks. 

Fetal size: between 15-16" long and approximately 3 pounds! 

Movements: This baby still continues to amaze me with it's almost constant movements. There isn't a moment of the day where I'm worried about this kid's well being. 

Symptoms: Heartburn. Definitely starting to have some contractions here and there, but nothing to get too excited about. A few days of fatigue thrown in the mix, although I blame that on an active toddler.

Gender: Still a mystery! I thought we might have settled on our girl and boy names, but now I'm kind of floundering a little bit. 

Cravings: Nothing 

Aversions: Also nothing. Boring!! 

Next up: I have apparently passed my glucose test since I never got a call to schedule the big, mean 3-hour test. Also, the 28 week ultrasound of baby M looked perfect. All the cranial anatomy was completely normal and baby's growth was right on track. I start to see my OB every 2 weeks now and  only have my GBS swab to do between now and the end! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You look great! 10 weeks! Yay!

While it may not be the worst pregnancy symptom ever, you have my sympathy with the heartburn. I had it with both babies, and it was terrible. I could set my watch by when the heartburn meds wore off and it burned again--12 hours to the dot.

(Neither of them had an extraordinary amount of hair at birth!)

Kelli @ A Deeper Joy said...

Oh my goodness I love your belly! You look great, Hollie! I can't wait to feel a baby moving in my belly someday :)

01 09 10