Saturday, October 11, 2008

I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier

Buh.
I'm disappointed in this week's episode of What Not to Wear. It still makes me want to go shopping however. Have I ever mentioned how much I enjoy The Soup though?

I've really grown to love our small group. We met again this week (at our tiny apartment!) for dinner-well, breakfast for dinner, conversation, and prayer time. All the couples in our group are pregnant but us, so our conversations usually revolve around pregnancy, labor, and babies. Regardless, I look so forward to meeting again!! 

I ran another 2 miles today. I havent been able to break into 3 miles yet. Halfway through the week, my sinuses started acting up again and I havent been able to breathe through my nose since then, which has hampered my running. 

I am happy to announce that the Longhorns are VICTORIOUS this year against OU!!! Go Horns!!!! It was a great game and all, but the Longhorns won 45-35! I think our friendship with Greg & Kelli may be a little strained now, although I hope they dont hold this against us. I wish we'd taken a picture; Jordan and I were all decked out in our burnt orange gear cheering on the team to victory! Due to this awesome win-- Texas is now #1 in the country!!!! Way to go Longhorns- keep it up! The next couple of weeks are going to be difficult games, but I think we've got it in the bag :)


Current song stuck in my head: All These Things that I've Done by The Killers

2 comments:

Mel said...

I love the soup! Did you see Fridays episode with the baby doll? My goooooodness!!!

... any plans for pregnancy? :) Hehe.

Mel said...

oh yes.... the peeing baby doll was PRICELESS!!!! I can't imagine giving something like that to Samantha!!!

01 09 10