Friday, August 21, 2009

Yellow... No Mo!!!

So this is what the guest bedroom to-be looked like before. This was a nursery! Is there anyone who could sleep in a room this bright?? Surely, it glows in the dark. It needed to go.

Taa Daa!!! Would you ever have guessed this was the same room?!

This is the last room to be painted before we moved all the furniture in (which happens tomorrow if you're in the neighborhood...). Do you see those beautiful vacuum triangles? I almost didnt want to walk on the carpet. So long seminary carpet- outdoor quality, no carpet pad, always looked dirty. I'll never miss that nasty carpet.

And while I was busy cleaning, Mauve was sleeping like a baby.

Carefully perched between the couch pillows, she only woke up while I was vacuuming. She wasnt too keen on that vacuum cleaner. I love it when she tilts her head 90 degrees to one side or another, as if to say, "what in the world?!" The Dyson got a few of those stares. And then back to sleep.

My new chauffeur


3 comments:

Mel said...

i love mauve. and you. :) and your house.

Carey said...

i thought of you actually, since it was in augusta...didn't know how big the city is.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to know what those wall colors are.

01 09 10