Thursday, September 16, 2010

Welcome Baby Wells!!!

I had the pleasure & privilege of labor and delivering... laboring and delivering...l&d-ing my wonderful friend Bethany! Because of a few scheduling conflicts, I was concerned that I wouldnt be there at all, but it all worked out in the end and I am SO glad I got to spend the day with her & her hubby.

I know I shared with you during her shower post that the sex was a surprise.... well.......

It's a GIRL!!!!

Ashlyn Mae
8 pounds, 10 ounces
21 inches long

Big big BIG congratulations to the happy mom, dad, and big sister! I am so stinkin proud of Bethany for her hard work during labor. She was such a trooper, hanging in there with me and letting me boss her around. Her sweet girl was no small fry!

Thank you for letting me be apart of your super special day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great experience!

01 09 10