1. I kinda feel a little like superwoman when I'm running these days. Toting this belly around the park (even at an almost unbearably slow page) makes me feel strong. I also kinda imagine those folks I'm passing think I'm pretty much a rockstar.
2. I think the new Fall '12 line of Toms are ugly.
|Bleh. No thanks.|
3. I'm getting my hair done for the first time in months on Thursday and I'm a little panicky. I hate finding a new hair person, floundering around from salon to salon until you find the right fit. On the bright side, it can't get much worse considering I haven't had it cut or colored since April. Eek.
4. I got a new pair of spectacles almost a week ago. Wearing them makes me discombobulated.
6. While I absolutely love pouring over every single issue of Bon Appetit magazine that I've ever gotten, I've only made one BA recipe ever.
7. I'm not and I don't think I'll ever be "into" landscaping. I doused a weed-infested flower bed with weed killer this morning and I hope that pretty much takes care of it. On the flip side, I don't particularly like to be "that house" on the street with the overgrown lawn. See the quandary I'm in here?
What are your Monday night confessions???