Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dreaming

I'd thought many moons ago about doing a post like this, and then all of a sudden I was pregnant and my mind has been consumed with all things baby ever since. But here lately I've been remembering what a fun idea i'd once had. I KNOW I'm not the only person who often lives vicariously through Pinterest. Maybe I'll even start a blog series called  "Living Vicariously thru Pinterest." Thoughts?

It's a good thing Pinterest wasn't around when I was planning my wedding. Even though I've been married 6+ years now, I could spend hours looking at wedding inspiration on Pinterest! It doesn't really stop there though. Jordan laughs at me all the time when I have a couch pow-wow watching marathons of Say Yes to the Dress. Apparently I just love all things wedding. I mean, when else in your life do you get to be frivolous and decadent and celebrate being head over heels in love? There's nothing more beautiful than a glowy, in-love bride.

It's fun to be a dreamer, right? So if money were no object and I could do it all over again, here are my Pin-spired wedding ideas:

LVtP:Wedding





So there's a little taste of what my Pinterest wedding! I also would've pinned about a gajillion gorgeous lace wedding dresses, but couldnt come close to narrowing down a favorite. It sure seems like the rustic/country/barn theme is HUGE right now. I mean, stick a flower in a mason jar or put a little burlap on something and voila! Instant wedding accessory! 

What would YOUR Pinterest wedding look like?

Got any ideas for the next LVtP topic??


1 comment:

Casey B said...

I would love to live vicariously through pinterest with the following things - decor for the house/dream house, exercising, every diy project you've ever dreamed up, and dream vacationing :)

01 09 10