Friday, April 24, 2009

Away Message

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I will be away from my desk until Thursday. Leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. 


...oh and did I mention where I will be away to???!


New York City!!!!

Ohhhhhhhh the excitement! I've never been and have always wanted to go and now it's finally here! We (myself, 2 other nurses and a midwife) leave bright and early (715 am!) in the morning and are scheduled to come back to reality on Wednesday night. You'd better believe I'll take a ton of pictures, stroll around the park, shop to my hearts content, go to the conference(blah.), buy some knock-off purses and bootleg dvds. There's another group of girls from Baylor who are already in NYC and we're having dinner together tomorrow night! How fun! I am a little nervous- traveling without Jordan is something I haven't done since .... high school? (with the exception of small overnight-ers) If it's as wonderful as I expect it will be,  maybe we can plan our own trip (that doesnt include 2 days worth of an OB conference!) in the future. Please keep us and our safety in your prayers!!!

And while you're on your knees in prayer, keep these other folks in mind:
  • Jalissa (www.lowryplace.blogspot.com) had several medical tests run this past week for a problem she's been dealing with for a long time. I pray that not only they find out the cause, but that it's easily treatable!
  • Nancy (www.rebekahgraceellis.blogspot.com) is pregnant and her baby has been diagnosed with Truncus Arteriosus. This hits me a little close to home, as Jordan has the same defect (among others...)! Pray that she and her family will have peace through their pregnancy and that baby Rebekah will have a milder form of this congenital heart defect.
  • Baby Catherine (www.letterstocatherine.blogspot.com) was born with a diaphragmatic hernia and was recently readmitted to the hospital. 
  • And last but certainly nowhere near least, my sweet hubby who is supa stressed about graduating in 2 weeks and who I know will just be beside himself with grief while I am gone! k-i-d-d-i-n-g! I know he's got a touch of senioritis and will probably chain himself to the computer this weekend so he can finish up all of his papers and classwork before this whole seminary gig comes to a close. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
generic vardenafil
Levitra - A pill that works wondersBuy Levitra (Vardenafil) at low price.
[url=http://www.mwdcabinets.com/]levitra online[/url]
A good point about using levitra as a major drug is that the effect of it is not long lasting.
http://www.mwdcabinets.com/ - buy levitra online
These are just some of the notable disorders for which Levitra is basically used for.

Anonymous said...

Cewbuntee [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-bactrim-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Bactrim without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-prednisone-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Prednisone without no prescription online[/url]

01 09 10