Friday, April 10, 2009

What a fantastic day! Good Friday is here and Easter is just around the corner. Isnt it wonderful to know that God's plan wasn't completed on the cross, but that we have the miracle and incredible mystery of Easter morning. The veil was torn and death was defeated! 

 "Now if we have died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him. We know that Christ, being raised from the dead, will never die again; death no longer has dominion over him." Romans 6:8-10

Work today was so much fun! My patients were so sweet, and guess what? We had triplets today!! This sweet lady was the most fun patient to care for! She was thrilled to meet her babies and you would never know she was pregnant with triplets. She had tons of energy, could get around better than most of our singleton moms and was all around easy to work with. Her babies were super super cute and did great! I've done twins several times, but never triples and was super thrilled to be circulating the case. Later, the afternoon was easy and relaxed. All in all, it was a great recipe for a day I dont see too often: Not too slow moving, not too busy, not too boring, not too stressed. 

No. 13 "Azalea"

This is the time of year I really miss Augusta. Those of you Augustans who are in the throes of Master's week just dont understand what it's like to live like an "outsider!" For 22 years I dreaded the traffic, crowds and complete inability to get a table at ANY restaurant in the CSRA. And now, I'm not there and I miss the action. Who can argue- Augusta National in April is so wildly beautiful, and for a week it's what everyone is talking about. And here's a tidbit for you: I just found out last year that my parents got the idea for my name from the 18th hole! (all the holes are named after flowering trees and #18 is Holly) Isnt that funny? Maybe if you know my dad, it's not so surprising!  

No comments:

01 09 10