Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 2

Day 2: Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

It's a little self explanatory right?? My name is Hollie & this is my blog.

My sweet friend & mommy Megan actually came up with the name for me. You should all take a minute and head over to her blog and tell her how beautiful her little boy is! When I first started blogging a few years ago, I titled my blog "Ellipses" (that's the fancy name for "..." in case you were wondering). I thought it was profound and appropriate, considering I used ellipses a lot. But lets face it, the name was boring. So I was fresh out of fun ideas for a new blog name and offered some handmade cards in return for a great name. Megan was the winner!

Another friend, Melissa, offered up some blog name ideas during the same giveaway, which eventually became my tagline. You should all take a minute and head over to her blog and tell her how beautiful her little boy is! (anyone seeing a pattern here??).

No comments:

01 09 10