Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 7

Day 7: Favorite Movies

I like all kinds of movies! This is a fun topic to write about!! I like fun movies, lovey movies, animated things, action movies. The one genre that I'm a little less than excited about would have to be horror, but I also like a little scare every once in a while. Ok, Rarely.

I also like to quote movies. A lot! I sometimes quote movie lines in everyday conversation. This buys me lots of funny looks- unless the person I'm talking to is a fan of the movie. I get a thrill out of PW's movie line quizzes!! Check out these favorites:

"The brothers, they think I dont know a buttload of crap about the gospel, but I do."

"Hey didya see that sky today? Talk about blue."

"Lucky!"

"You can read minds?"

Ok enough. Back to the topic at hand.... my favorites!

Nacho Libre
Monsters, Inc.
The Notebook
The Dark Knight
Zoolander
The Blind Side
High School Musical
Pirates of the Carribbean
Lord of the Rings
Music and Lyrics
...and probably about a hundred more. What are your favorites?

5 points to the person who knows the movies that correspond to the quotes above!


No comments:

01 09 10