Friday, September 28, 2012

Applique Boutique

Today I'm featuring a local business on the blog! I don't think I've ever done this before, but the two ladies who run Applique Boutique are dear friends of mine! I remember Brooke and Anne talking about how great it would be to invest in an embroidery/applique machine several months ago and just recently took the big plunge! They are working super hard and are cranking out some SUPER CUTE items. Check out some of the sweet things they've posted recently:

I'll get one of these for Baby M (on a onesie of course!) for Turkey Day!

A perfectly cute Christmas dress! If baby M is a girl....

These guys were made for baby M! They'll add a name to them once this kiddo arrives!

They don't ONLY make kids things - get anything personalized! 
So basically these two are gonna put me in the poor house! I never knew I could get so excited about basic white onesies, but have plans already for all of them! Also looking forward to adding some cute touches and monograms to just about everything else for this baby.

Check out their Facebook page (and LIKE them!!!!) to see tons of other examples of fantastic monogrammed and appliquéd clothes and accessories! Brooke and Anne are passionate about creating affordable personalized items. Keep them in mind when you're thinking of something great for yourself, your kiddos or a perfect gift for someone else. Go right now and show them some love!

No comments:

01 09 10