Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lady Bits.

Ok, the L&D nurse in me is about to come out-- so forgive any rude or crass comments I may make here shortly... 

But Oh my goodness- Does anyone own a bar of soap these days?!?!! I'm sorry- when you're pregnant, just because you cant see your lady bits, doesn't mean they don't exist!!!! I understand that things aren't so easily reached when week # 40 comes rollin around, but my goodness, it's not impossible! I mean, hello?!? Does the idea that you're gonna have like 8 people up in your junk for several hours conjure up any thoughts of hygiene? Because it should. 

There are so many other things that come to mind regarding this subject that are entirely too disgusting to have stored somewhere with my name attached. What a far cry this is compared to recent posts about my OB fun.

Triage is the art of knowing what STD your patient has by the smell that permeates the room when she enters. 

Current song stuck in my head: dialogue from Lost (Jordan's watching it in the next room.)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Girl, I can't imagine....

You are something else!!! hehe

01 09 10