Thursday, September 25, 2008

Catch up already!!!

SO much is happening here and I'm falling so far behind on updating my blog! I sat for 45 minutes last night trying to load pictures from our San Antonio trip with NO success. Stupid blog. Still planning on having some cute pics of myself and J and my mommy from this past weekend! (If I can gain the patience to upload pics again!!!)

Work has been wild & crazy and super tiring. We're pushing 500 deliveries for the month of September which is unbelievable.

My family is being shaken up and I dont know whether or not I'm ready to say anything about what's going on. I dont quite know what to think or feel or make of what's happening, so I think I'll wait until my feelings get sorted out before blabbing. That and I want to make sure word doesnt get out before it can come straight from "the horse's mouth." Probably more so the latter than the former. Regardless, I'm confused and disappointed and guilty for feeling disappointed. It's just a jumble of emotions. 

I'm going to bed. 


Current song stuck in my head: Bad Days Better by Shane & Shane

No comments:

01 09 10