Sunday, September 7, 2008

Reads

Just finished: 
Was good: Relatively predictable, with some dialogue issues. Picked up where Even Now left off, which in my opinion was a better book, but Ever After was still well worth the time & effort. It mostly kept my attention, which isn't easy to accomplish.













Currently reading:
This book came as a recommendation from a friend who also loves to read. I'm probably about 1/3 of the way into the story and I've enjoyed it very much. Some would argue that the composition is very broken, that the train of thought or conversation lasts for a few paragraphs and then the subject or the narrator changes, but, being that I very often have a hard time staying interested in books, it helps to keep my interest high. The dialogue is not insulting to its reader. 









Next to come:
Prior to Ever After, I read Swapping Lives by the same author. It was an enjoyable read, and I look forward to seeing what The Other Woman has to offer.















Current song stuck in my head: Hella Good by No Doubt

2 comments:

Megan said...

I've read the top two...I liked the second a lot!

Shannon said...

I haven't read any of these, but I enjoy reading so I'll have to check them out! thanks!

01 09 10