Sunday, September 28, 2008

Eh, well.


Strange.
It took (again) FOREVER to attempt to load pictures from our trip to San Antonio. So, (again) in the next few entries, hopefully I'll have some fun pictures up from our great trip! I dont know what the deal is with those pictures specifically, but it's darn frustrating. Urgh.

I'm in one of those moods. In preparing the apartment for my mom's visit, I came across dozens of things that have just turned into JUNK. Things we havent touched since moving in. Things collecting dust in corners. Things I have long since forgotten. Things I am NOT going to miss. Therefore, I am in a purging mood. It's so cathartic, getting rid of junk, isnt it? It doesnt help that my husband is a #1 pack rat. Also, I just happen to have a hobby that includes millions of little doo-dads that somehow end up strewn from one end of our apartment to the other. Alas, everyonceinawhile, I enjoy going through all (well maybe not all) our stuff and getting rid of things. Maybe I'll find some ebay worthy items while I'm looking/trashing.

If you're reading this, check out my dearest's jewelry. And my other dearest's jewelry!! I've got dibbs on the turquoise/brown cross necklace. 

I'd better get back to trashing. :) 


Current song stuck in my head: Hold On by Nichole Nordeman

No comments:

01 09 10