Friday, February 27, 2009

3727

Tomorrow is the big day!!!

The Cowtown will start bright & early (& cold & windy) at 730 on Main St. in downtown Ft. Worth. I'm excited to be running with my friend Jennipher and she's graciously said she'd entertain me the entire 13.1 miles. Say some prayers for us- for energy & stamina & warmth! My one goal (other than having fun & making it to the finish line) is to complete this in 3 hours. It's my first race and I havent done a long run in weeeeeks (remember the ice bath post?) so I hope I am right on target with my goal time. Jennipher said we'd go at an average of 12-13 min/mile. The race starts going down a big hill and finishes coming back up a big hill, so pacing will be super super important! Poor Jennipher doesn't know what's coming to her. 

I've got my tracker on my shoe!

I've got my gels packed & ready!

I've got my bib (#3727!)!

I've got a cute black & pink polka-dotted head wrap! (who says I cant be fab?!)


(pics to follow!)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Can't wait to hear how it goes! Keep us posted!

01 09 10