Monday, February 2, 2009

Recents

Thank You Card

Valentine's Day (or other love-y occasion)

Kid birthday

Just a few things I've done recently. I keep meaning to take pictures of the cards, invitations, and announcements I've made, but for some reason dont. I've started making duplicates of my cards, just to save time later... like I think I have 6 other thank-you cards that look just like the one up top. I havent really done any scrapbooking whatsoever for all the cards and occasions I've been making stuff for recently. I could kick myself for not taking a picture of this card I made for a lingerie shower- it was probably one of my very favorites! I made this little bra & panties on the front with black glitter paper, zebra stripe paper, and black ribbon- all on a hot pink card! So CUTE! 

No comments:

01 09 10