Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Big girl panties

Funny story.

So back in late January/early February, I contacted Kelly about a new blog design. I'd seen her work here and there and always admired her fabulous designs. The girl did Beth Moore's blog! I place my order the first week of February and pay a rush fee because the girl's busy! She's got a 9 week wait list!

And then I wait. And Wait. And Wait.

Fast forward to this past Sunday. I was so worried and frustrated that I had heard nothing about my blog design! So I tell myself, "Hollie, if you dont hear something from this girl by Monday, you need to ask for your money back." This is a big deal for me, because I am non-confrontational to a fault. So I take a deep breath, give myself a pep talk, put my big girl panties on and stick up for myself.

20 minutes after I hit the send button on my nastygram (which I like to think wasnt really all that nasty... I even had Jordan read it for me and give his ok.), I get a reply back. A reply with an attachment dated 2 weeks ago with a picture of my finished blog design.

Ummmm... how about that?

So apparently, the proof email was filtered out as spam because I neverrrrr got it. So we sorted out the little snafu and got the new design installed. Kelly was such a pleasure to work with. Isnt it awesome?!?!?! I L.O.V.E. it! Check out the Fabulous K link to see some of Kelly's other work. And help yourself to a button!

Yay!!!

No comments:

01 09 10