Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cheese Danish

I've been a little blog-delinquent the past week. I had a nice weekend trip to DFW. I saw friends, I showered a friend and her on-the-way baby and I got my hair done. I am a total stooge and forgot BOTH of my cameras so now I'm just waiting for friends to send me their pics. More on this later.

For now - a fun recipe!

Cheese Danish
2 cans crescent rolls
2 8oz pkgs of cream cheese
1 & 1/4 cups of sugar (separated into 1 cup and 1/4 cup)
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup melted butter

Directions: Preheat oven to 350. Take 1 can of crescent rolls (dont tear into triangles) and remove 1 of the 2 sections and lay it on the bottom of a 9x13 pan and then do the same with the other section. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla until smooth and then spread over the rolls. Take the second can of rolls and place on top of the mixture in the same way as the first can. Pour melted butter over the top. Mix cinnamon and remaining sugar together and sprinkle on top. Bake for 30 minutes. Yum!!!!!

No comments:

01 09 10