Monday, August 2, 2010

Home again, home again, Jiggety Jig!

So we are home from Connecticut/New England!

I had intended to post last night, but after 4+ hours flying and 4 hours riding in a van, I was wiped out and a little discombobulated.

The trip was fantastic and I'll have much to report.... in another post.

Hi Blaire.

But for today, I have lots to do!!!!!!!!!!! We have company coming this weekend and I'm working the next several days. So here's my list for today...

1. Grocery Shop
2. Unpack & Do Laundry
3. Tan time :)
4. Pick up Mauve from the kennel
5. Make & Freeze PW Cinnamon Rolls for our weekend guests.

And what am I doing now???? Watching TV. And blogging.

Stay tuned for more about the Connecticut trip... including pictures of my husband in a chipmunk suit.

No comments:

01 09 10