Sunday, August 22, 2010

Stella & Dot Independent Stylist

My most exciting recent news is that I am now a Stella & Dot Stylist!!!!!

I LOVE Stella & Dot and have been a fan for a while now... it was only a matter of time before I jumped on the bandwagon and started selling it myself!!!! I'm super-duper excited to be doing this- their jewelry is REALLY cute, stylish and high quality.

I'm not the only fan either-- S & D jewelry has been featured in Lucky, In Style, People, on Oprah and most recently on the Bachelor Pad! Thrifty Decor Chick is hosting a Stella & Dot giveaway this weekend. I've seen some of the jewels worn by brides and bridal parties. There are pretty things for every occasion and everyone!

One of my favorite things that Stella & Dot offers is the charm collection. They're completely personalized and original! I love them so much, I ordered 2 sets- one in silver and one in gold! There are initial charms, hearts, crosses, jewels, leaves, mom/sis/gramma charms... and many more to choose from. One of the sweetest examples I've seen is a friend who has the "mom" charm and then birthstones to represent each of her babies! Such a great idea!!!!



Click the link to go to my website-- look around & see all the pretties that S & D have to offer!!! OR, even better, come to the Fall/Winter 2010 Trunk Show to try them on & see how fabulous these pieces really are! Get a jump start on Christmas shopping or treat yourself to something wonderful. All are welcome to come - bring a friend along!!

Fall/Winter 2010 Trunk Show
Saturday, September 18
2-4 pm
161 Whistler's Cove Rd (Rockport)

(photos from Stelladot.com)

No comments:

01 09 10