Sunday, January 6, 2013

And Exhale

Remember that post I wrote about a month ago asking for travel advice?

I'm happy to say we survived.

Isaac and I left home on Friday 12/28 for Augusta, visited lots of family and friends and then joined Jordan and our college students in Atlanta for Passion 2013. There are lots of pictures and stories to share from both of these events (and our crazy travel days), once I have a few minutes to upload pictures and gather thoughts. Also, coming up soon is a "guest post" of sorts about Destino del Reino over at E, Myself, and I. More info on that to come!

Plus, I have like a zillion blogs to catch up on, most of which are 2012 recap blogs or 2013 resolution blogs. Since it's now been 2013 for almost a week, I don't feel the need to include either of these topics, which is just fine by me. Here's the quick recap, collect caller style: Wehadababyitsaboy.

Tomorrow, Mr Isaac has his 2 month checkup, which includes lots of shots. If I'm not curled up in a corner crying and rocking, I'll be back with a Passion 2013 post. It was a completely different experience this year than I've had in any of the past trips, which I'm still processing. Gregg Matte said "Going to Passion is like trying to drink from a fire hose." It's just too much awesome to process all at once!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Glad yall were able to travel and have some adventures! I watched some of Passion online and totally agree-- it's a lot to take in even NOT being there in person!! Also...thanks for reminding me of those collect calling commercials. Those were hilarious!!

01 09 10