Thursday, September 10, 2009

SSSSSick in SSSSSSeptember

It seems I have been totally assaulted by the snot wagon. I dont quite understand how my body can create so much offensive, congesting mucous, but apparently it does. Also, I must have developed some sort of tolerance to decongestants and antihistamines. Ugh! No worries though- I'm sure it's not Swine Flu (oink oink!). So while I've been laid up on the couch with a box of kleenex nearby, I've finished up my most recent project...

Coming to a mailbox near you!

I've already put the first batch of these little beauties in my mailbox. I have another group waiting for envelopes and addresses and then they'll be out as well. If I've pestered you for an address, humor me! I havent figured out how quicky mail moves in & out of Rockport, but keep an eye out (and consider the blog a little preview of what's to come!). One of these days, I'll finish my San Diego scrapbook and start on my NYC scrapbook. You will think I'm crazy, but I'm already brainstorming Christmas cards!



2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm already working on my Christmas cards :)

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Cute project!! :)

01 09 10